Sunday 4 December 2011

Part 1 - On my way

I'm actually going! This is crazy! I get to meet Corine, Luna, Hawa, Leesh, Doodle, Steff, Lauren, and most importantly, Tobuscus!
I packed my bad very happily. Tomorrow morning, I was leaving. I can't believe I actually raised two thousand dollars for my sister and I to go. I'm happy they trust Ally. At least Steff will be chaperoning us. When I finished, I couldn't stop texting Corine. It would be hard for Corine, because of the timezones. I texted all of them.
We said stuff like, "I am so happy, I'm crying." and "Audience united!" It was cute. I remember about fifty batteries and my camera. That means if I meet Toby, I can take a picture of us. I also remembered my camera. Girl, I need to vlog. Also, my laptop. We can watch Toby's vlog before bed of where he is in the Vidcon place.
I was in a plane, the next thing I knew. When I got out I saw everything cool. Wait, where is my sister? I saw all my internet friends and we went to hug eachother, we're in tears.
Then I woke up. Damnit.
"Holly! Are you excited?" My mom shook me.
"No duh!" I couldn't stop shaking. It was four in the morning. The flight was three hours. I rushed my mom out of my room and tried to look at beautiful as I could. I put on my purple Tobuscus shirt and skinny jeans. My favourite thing about June is that you can go outside at four AM and it will be so beautiful. The sun was rising. I was applying my eyeliner when I heard the door knock. I opened and it was my sister. Oh god. I thought. She's so grumpy in the morning.
"Holly, you're not the only one excited for this." Ally said. Ally's hair was a mess, and she had her jacket on. Looks like she slept in. It was four-thirty and we had to catch our plane at five. I went into my dad's room and kissed him goodbye. I went to my brothers room and kissed him goodbye, he wanted to stab me with a stick. Grumpy Jordan. Then I went to my dog. I snuggled and kissed for, what it felt like, twenty minutes. It was only two. I kissed her and told her to be a good-girl.
"Take care of Stefani, for me." I asked my mom.
"Yeah, I'll snuggle her every night. Daddy loves her."  
My dad walked out into the kitchen where Ally and I were standing at the door.
"Love you, Holly-Dolly." Dad said. "Be good to your sister."
"I will, daddy." I told him.  "I love you!"
"Okay, let's go." Ally said. "Love you guys!" We left and my mom followed. All three of us got in her car and we drove. I made sure I had my iPod for the trip. I puke on planes. I fell asleep on the ride and Ally poked me to get up. "Get up, wiener." She said. There's always one rule; Always listen to Ally and Dad.
The flight wasn't delayed, but I texted the girls and they said they were on the plane. I like texting on a plane. What I learned from my brother is that, it won't hurt unless everyone on the plane is doing it, which I doubt it happening.
I got onto the plane, kissed my mom, told her I'd see her in five days. I had my passport. I've never been out of the country! It's strange.
We had no time to have a coffee, we had to get on the plane. We quickly got on the plane, and I grabbed my blanket from my carry-on. I got a text from Corine telling me she was in LA already, and it was three AM there. We all planned to meet in the hotel room. I could tell this was going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment