Saturday 10 December 2011

Part 6 - A BAGEL!?

"Just remember," I started. "Don't do anything stupid that will get Jack to hate us." Luna nodded.
She grabbed a bagel off the side at chucked at his head. It missed and hit Kristin's.
"Why did you do that?" I asked.
Silence. "I panicked!" Luna replied.
Jack looked around. "Really, Luna?" I started. "A bagel?"
"I panicked!" She argued.
"You okay, babe?" Jack asked Kristin.
Luna put her hands into fists and whispered to me. "I want to be me, so bad."
"Yeah, thanks." She said while rubbing her head.
I hit Luna lightly on the head. "Ow!" She complained.
"Well then, next time, don't throw bagels at celebrities girlfriends." I laughed and took a bite of my pizza.
"But Jack's so hot!" She argued. I looked over at Jack. He was doing to troll face. I looked back at Luna and gave her the "are-you-kidding-me" face.
She rolled her eyes.
Later, we were in our hotel and getting ready for bed. We laid our blankets and we went on the internet and tinychatted with those who couldn't be here.
Then our door knob jiggled. "Firetruck!" I heard from outside the door.
"What the hell?" I yelled. Corine and I ran up to the door and opened it.
"Nice one, Ian." Some really hot guy said to another hot guy. "Wrong room." He chuckled.
"Oh, shut up!" He replied.
Ian? Firetruck? Shut up? That all sounds very firetrucking familiar. 
The door slammed shut and Emma joined us outside the room. All three of us knocked on the door at the same time in a rhythmic motion.
Ian answered the door. "Can I help you?"
"Holy shit." I ran down the hall and kneeled and broke down. I was crying, also.
Doodle covered her mouth and Corine was just as shocked. I ran into our room.
"Ian and Anthony!" I said without thinking.
"What?" The all said back.
"Ian and," I can't, "Anthony." breathe. "They're outside! In the next room beside us!"
All the girls got up. "What?" I heard from the computer. It was Alina. Oh crap. Their biggest fan was in our tinychat and pissed off.
I grabbed the computer from Jayde and we walked out and I faced the computer, (Alina) to Ian. Alina smiled and wouldn't stop. Just like when she met Anthony.
"We love you!" We all screamed and hugged Ian. He smiled.
"Anthony!" He yelled from inside. "Our neighbors are these cute little fans!"
Anthony walked out. "Yes! They're not fifty year old cranky men like last year."
Best. Trip. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment