Sunday 4 December 2011

Part 2 - Life is saved

I shook my head and looked up. I saw my sisters face. I was sleeping with my head in her lap. I raised it.
"What time is it?" I complained.
"We're almost here." That's like what happened when I went to Vancouver, except it was my sister's girlfriend, not her.
I hated going down, it made me dizzy. I held my breath, and I held my sister close. We landed, and everyone started leaving. So, as soon as I get there, Corine will be in the hotel room? Sweet. I got out and took my carry-on. In the lobby of the airport, I saw tons of people. I texted Jayde and she said she was in the same airport and she's coming.
I asked my sister to wait for her. "Eh, sure." She replied.
We started walking towards the baggage claiming. "Can we get coffee? I sure need it after that long flight." I asked.
"Sure." Ally replied.
"So, where's the Tim Hortens?"
Ally facepalmed. "We're in America, you turd." She said.
"Oh right. They only have Starbucks. Isn't that really gross? Timmies is way better." I argued.
"Yeah, it is. But we're gonna' have to settle for that."
We ended up at the baggage claim and I found mine. I cheered. Ally was still waiting for hers.
My pocket vibrated. "I'm here!" Read a text from Jayde. All the other girls were either coming or already in there. Actually, I think I was the second girl. I texted every single one of the girls that weren't already there and they replied stuff like, "I'm on the plane." or, "I'm in the airport." or, "I'm just leaving, now." I made a little chart in my head.
Corine: Already at the hotel. Hawa: On the plane. Leesh: Won't reply. (Probably on plane.) Luna: In the airport. Doodle: Just getting off. (At a different airport.) Lauren: On the plane. Jayde: Just getting off.
I looked around. Didn't see her. There were a lot of people. I was lucky not to get kidnapped by a pedophile. I sat there with my bag and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Jaydebuscus. I screamed throughout the entire airport and hugged her.
"Jayde!" I yelled. "I actually see you! In person!"
"It's so cool to actually see you!" Jayde said. "Where are the other girls?"
"Corine and is at the hotel, and the others are on a plane or in this airport as we speak. We've been here for a half hour so Leesh, Hawa are probably hear. Doodle and Lauren are at another airport. We're split up for now, but as soon as we're together, we'll be unstoppable."
Another plane arrived. I looked over and saw two girls that I knew. They were on the same flight? They live in two different countries... Must have been a stopping flight. It was Hawa and Leesh. I was gonna cry. I ran up to them and hugged them. This trip is turning into something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment