Saturday 10 December 2011

Part 7 - ATTACK THE NON BELIEVERS!

Doodle hugged Anthony for five minutes and wouldn't let go. HotHotHotHot. I also hugged Anthony and wouldn't let go. Hothothothothot. It was almost eleven, most people were sleeping, so we decided to take pictures, then go.
We got back in the room and laid down. We all laid down in the corner, snuggled up to one another. I looked out the window. I could see pigeons flying past, and birds tweeting. Tweeting? At midnight? What the hell?
I jumped out of the window to see the pretty birds. Toby caught me. He kissed me and told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world.
"Shut up, Holly." I heard Hawa say. I looked at my phone, it was four in the morning. I was talking. Saying stuff like, "Love." and "Hothothothot."
I fell asleep again and woke up in the morning. I checked my phone, again, and it was eight. I was the first person awake. I decided to get dressed and put on makeup.
I heard Ally yawn. "Wake up, sleepy heads." I wasn't quiet. We had to go to the second day of VidCon in less than two hours, and we still haven't eaten food and had our internet time.
I decided to check Twitter. I looked at my mentions.
"Fake. Photoshopped. You can see it right there." Douchebag.
I went into the tinychat and no one at all was there, except Bella saying she had to go. I went to the other tinychats from some random audience members, basically a group like our and Lo's.
They were British. "Those little twats think that's Toby? Hah,  easily photoshopped." Funny, it wasn't.
"Honestly, what do you think if it was Toby?" Asked the one wearing a purple shirt and fake mustache. (To act like a douchebag.)
I put my name as "BF" like I usually do if I troll other chats. Then I thought about it. Where has BF been for the past month? We haven't spoken to eachother since we talked about his mom having cancer. Sad, sad, sad. He reminds me of Phil, or maybe Sean. Except BF is always optimistic.
"BF? Who in the bloody hell is BF?" The girl named, "Shoeeeee" said. Stupid whore. Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm just taking my anger out.
I felt a pat on the shoulder. "What TinyChat are you in?" Jayde asked. They gathered round.
"Some douchebag British one and they think the pictures of us with Toby are photoshopped."
Really? Want us to bring him on TinyChat? Well we'll probably never see that again, so no.
Lauren yawned and got up from the floor. "Man, that hurts the back." She stretched.
I went and broadcasted. "Hey, you British douchebags, um, I just want to talk to you about how that wasn't photoshopped."
"Sorry, you little twat bratty children," He began. Oh shut the fuck up. "That was 100% photoshopped unless we get video proof."
I facepalmed. "Don't you watch his lazy vlogs? Do it."
"Yesterday's?" The snooty blonde asked.
"Mhm..." I walked off, Jayde and Emma took my place.
Luna walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. "'Olly," She said with her mouth full, "I 'ave 'umthing to 'hoh 'oo."
I paid my full attention to Luna. She took the toothbrush out of her mouth. "It says juicey melons on the soap." She laughed. I giggled like a retard and walked out, checking my hair on my way.
I walked back and Jayde was on the bed with the computer. "Proof. Holly just gave it."
Leesh and Corine took the blankets, folded them and put them in the corner, nicely.
"Time to go?" Jayde asked as she closed my macbook.
"Yep," I said. "Breakfast."

1 comment: